The Quest2Matter: No Kid Hungry
About the Quest2Matter: No Kid Hungry
- The Quest will launch on Thursday, December 12 and continue through April 30, 2014.
- This Quest asks kids what they will do to end childhood hunger.
- Students from schools around the world are invited to join the No Kid Hungry sphere inside Yoursphere, where they can submit their responses and collaborate with other students.
- Many of the responses will be highlighted on the No Kid Hungry and Choose2Matter websites, as well as prominent online media platforms.
- All submissions will be taken into consideration by Share our Strength when developing the youth movement for No Kid Hungry.
- Choose2Matter will also seek other opportunities for students to present their ideas to, and to be recognized by, other audiences outside the classroom.
- Students, teachers and parents can get involved by signing up via this landing page.
No Kid Hungry is an initiative led by Share Our Strength. Their motto is simple: Childhood hunger is a big problem with a simple solution. We can end child hunger in America.